Szkocja. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2023. Lonely Planet
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Przewodnik po Szkocji w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's Scotland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Taste local varieties of whisky as you explore the whisky-making regions, marvel at the wild, dramatic scenery as you walk the West Highland Way, and explore the excellent museums of Edinburgh Castle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scotland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scotland Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- what's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered,
- new accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 50 maps.
Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Northern & Southern Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the Central Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and more.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|