Anglia / England. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2021. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Anglii w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the singular charm of the Lake District, gaze up at the dreamy spires of Oxford, or kick back in a cozy pub; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's England Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- what's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered,
- new accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation,
- new where to Stay in London map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 85 maps.
Covers London, Canterbury, Southeast England, Oxford, the Cotswolds, Bath, Bristol, Southwest England, Cambridge, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Peak District, The Lake District, Newcastle, Northeast England and more.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|