Bali, Lombok i Nusa Tenggara. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2021. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po wyspach Bali, Lombok i Nusa Tenggara w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Party in Kuta, discover Jimbaran seafood, and hike Rinjani; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Bali, Lombok & Nusa Tenggara’s best experiences and where to have them,
- what's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 60 maps,
- covers Kuta & Southwest Beaches, South Bali & the Islands, Ubud Region, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Nusa Tenggara.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|