Singapur / Singapore. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2021. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Singapurze w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the legendary hawker food, explore the breathtaking National Gallery Singapore, and stand under trees with orang-utans over your head in the open-air enclosures at Singapore Zoo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Singapore Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of [destination’s] best experiences and where to have them,
- what's new feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
-new accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation,
- new where to Stay in Singapore map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood,
- improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 13 maps,
- covers Colonial District, Marina Bay, the Quays, Chinatown, Tanjong Pagar, the CBD, Little India, Kampong Glam, Orchard Road, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, the Botanic Gardens and Sentosa Island.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|