Przewodnik po Sardynii w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Sardinia is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the region has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Explore Cagliari’s Il Castello, find a secluded cove on the Costa Smeralda, and walk the shores of Golfo di Orosei; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Sardinia Travel Guide:
What’s NEW in this edition?
- Uup-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Sardinia’s best experiences and where to have them,
- planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- eating & drinking in Sardinia - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try,
- sardinia’s beaches - whether you’re looking for relaxation or activities, we break down the best beaches to visit and provide safety information,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics,
- over 34 maps.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|