Peru. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Przewodnik po Peru w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Peru is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, hike to the dramatic peaks of the Cordillera Blanca, and traverse three climatic zones in the Amazonian Parque Nacional Manu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Peru Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of [destination’s] best experiences and where to have them,
- What's new feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- Colour maps and images throughout,
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- Over50 maps,
- Covers Lima, Arequipa, Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, the Highlands, Huaraz, the Cordilleras, Amazon Basin,
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Peru, our most comprehensive guide to Peru, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Best of Peru, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day.
|Format||13 x 19,5 cm|