Maroko / Morocco. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Maroko w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Morocco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Marrakesh medina, wander the blue alleyways of Chefchaouen, and chill on a Mediterranean beach; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Morocco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Morocco Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- what's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered,
- new a ccommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 80 maps.
Covers Marrakesh, Central Morocco, Northern Atlantic Coast, Casablanca, Mediterranean Coast & the Rip Mountains, Tangier, Fez, Meknes & the Middle Atlas, Southern Morocco & Western Sahara.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|