Londyn / London. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Londynie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the treasures of the British Museum, binge on art at Tate Modern and the National Gallery, and find your new favourite pub for a pint or a leisurely lunch; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's London:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics.
Covers The City, West End, South Bank, Kensington, Notting Hill, Camden, Greenwich, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch, East London and more.
|Format||13 x 19,5|