Kolumbia / Colombia. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Przewodnik po Kolumbii w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Colombia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Journey to Ciudad Perdida, explore Cartagena’s old town, and trek in El Cocuy; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Colombia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Colombia Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Colombia’s best experiences and where to have them,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- color maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 55 maps.
Covers Bogota, Boyaca, Santander & Norte de Santander, Caribbean Coast, San Andres & Providencia, Medellin & Zona Cafetera, Cali & Southwest Colombia, Pacific Coast, Los Llanos, Amazon Basin.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|