Florencja i Toskania / Florence & Tuscany. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Florencji i Toskanii w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Travel the roads of Val d’Orcia, sample Chianti and explore the Uffizi’s collections; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Florence & Tuscany’s best experiences and where to have them,
- what's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- new accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation,
- improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 51 maps,
Covers Florence, Siena & Central Tuscany, Southern Tuscany, Central Coast & Elba, Northwestern Tuscany, Eastern Tuscany and more.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|