Ekwador i Wyspy Galapagos. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Ekwadorze i Wyspach Galapagos w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf at Montanita, climb El Altar, and ride the TeleferiQo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ecuador & the Galapagos and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Ecuador & the Galapagos Island’s best experiences and where to have them,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- color maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 60 maps,
- covers Quito, Northern Highlands, Central Highlands, Cuenca & the Southern Highlands, The Oriente, North Coast & Lowlands, South Coast, The Galapagos Islands.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|