Barcelona. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Barcelonie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Explore the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic, marvel at the wondrous La Sagrada Familia, or feel football frenzy at Camp Nou; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Barcelona and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- full-colour maps and travel photography throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- user-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, La Barceloneta, Passeig de Gracia, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, Sarria, and more.
|Format||11 x 15,5 cm|