Argentyna / Argentina. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Przewodnik po Argentynie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Fitz Roy Range, experience gaucho culture, and discover Buenos Aires’ food scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Argentina Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Argentina’s best experiences and where to have them,
- what's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- planning tools for family travelers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- color maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics,
- over 75 maps.
Covers Buenos Aires, The Pampas & the Atlantic Coast, Iguazu Falls & the Northeast, Salta & the Andean Northwest, Córdoba & the Central Sierras, Mendoza & the Central Andes, Bariloche & the Lake District, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, Uruguay.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|