Amsterdam. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2022. Lonely Planet
towar niedostępnydodaj do przechowalni
Przewodnik po Amsterdamie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all the city has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Hop aboard a canal boat, admire art at the Van Gogh Museum, and browse the Albert Cuypmarkt; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Amsterdam Travel Guide:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Amsterdam’s best experiences and where to have them,
- what's new feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas,
- planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- eating & drinking in Amsterdam - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try. Colour maps and images throughout,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics,
- over 40 maps.
Covers Medieval Centre & Red Light District, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage & the Eastern Islands, Western Canal Ring, Southern Canal Ring, Jordaan & the West, Vondelpark & the South, De Pijp, Oosterpark & East of the Amstel, Amsterdam Noord.
|Format||12,5 x 19,5 cm|