Tajlandia / Thailand. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2021. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Tajlandii w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cook authentic dishes in Chiang Mai; rock-climb Railay's limestone karsts (or watch from the sugar-white beaches); or stay in tree-top bungalows in Kanchanaburi; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand:
- up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak,
- new pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel,
- colour maps and images throughout,
- highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests,
- insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots,
- essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices,
- honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss,
- cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics.
Covers Bangkok, Central Thailand, Ko Chang, Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast and more.
|Format||13 x 20 cm|