Stambuł / Istanbul. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Stambule w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet Pocket Istanbul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Soak up the atmosphere of the Grand Bazaar; see stunning mosaic portraits in Aya Sofya; or take a ferry down Bosphorus strait; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Istanbul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Istanbul:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus colour neighbourhood maps
- User friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Beyoglu, the Bazaar District, Topkapi Palace, Eminonu, Ortakoy, Sultanahmet and more
|Format||11 x 15,5 cm|