Dublin. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Dublinie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Stroll through the cobbled squares of Trinity College, Ireland’s most prestigious university; savour a pint of the famous black stuff at the Guinness Storehouse; and explore storied Dublin Castle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Dublin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Grafton St, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham and the Liberties, North of the Liffey, the Phoenix Park, Docklands, South Side and more.
Czas realizacji zamówienia: ok. 2-4 dni robocze.
|Format||10,5 x 15,5 cm|