Boston. Przewodnik. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Bostonie w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Boston is our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the eclectic, enormous Museum of Fine Arts, catch a baseball game at the iconic Fenway Park, and explore the hiking trails and beaches of the Boston Harbor Islands – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Boston:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Charlestown, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the Waterfront, South End, Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Cambridge and more.
Czas realizacji zamówienia: ok. 2-4 dni robocze.
|Format||10,6 x 15,3 cm|