Algarve. Przewodnik. Wyd. 2019. Lonely Planet
Przewodnik po Algarve w języku angielskim wydawnictwa Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Algarve is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the cork-, pine- and gorse-covered hills of the interior; visit the natural reserve of lagoons, wetlands and sand islands at Parque Natural da Ria Formosa; and surf at the prime beaches of the west coast. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Algarve and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Algarve:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Czas realizacji zamówienia: ok. 2-4 dni robocze.
|Format||11 x 15,5 cm|